I love my job and, in general, Design in all of its forms. This is why I deal with things like Brand Identities, HTML codes and Anchor Points (almost) everyday.
Graphic Design and Illustration give me the chance to really express myself in a way I can’t actually do with words.
Coding is the “nerdy” part of Design and it was something that I was missing in the last couple of years: now I’m obsessed.
My absolute favorite. I really love bringing my visual creatures to life, make them move, spin, bounce, interact or talk.
The best part of being a Product Designer is to follow the entire production process, from sketches to prototypes.
• Graduated with 110/110 cum Laude in Editorial & Graphic Design at ILAS
• Graduated with 110/110 in Web Design at ILAS
• “The Color Experience” was published in the LABcor archives
• Produced a Motion Graphic Spot for Università degli Studi della Campania
• Started working as a Freelance Graphic and Web Designer
• Started working as a Motion Graphic Designer for Emagraphic
• Worked as a Motion Graphic Designer for Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli
• Started working as a Motion Graphic Designer for ROOPZISH
• Worked as a Freelance Video Editor for Nylon66
• Started studying Editorial & Graphic Design and Web Design at ILAS
• Started working as a Freelance Video Editor for Neomag
• Started working as a Photo Retoucher and Graphic Designer at Donipreziosi
• Exhibited “Revolva” at Venice Design Week 2016 - Light Emphasizes
• “Disco” won the first mention for Indoor Outdoor (by modula s.r.l.)
• “Optica” was nominated as a finalist project for Intrecci Contemporanei (by Code0039)
• Exhibited my graduation project “The Color Experience” at XII Conference of Color, at Salone Satellite 2016 and at “O Futuro da Investigação em Cor e Luz em Portugal”
• Worked as a Freelance Graphic and Web Designer for HAAB
• Produced the "SoonToSun" Spot for Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli
• Graduated with 110/110 cum Laude in Design and Communication at Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli
• Started studying as a Color Theory Researcher at Faculdade de Arquitetura da ULisboa
• Exhibited “Caramielle” at Padiglione Umbria, Expo 2015
• Started working as a Freelance Graphic Designer for WHITEHEADS
• Exhibited “XORT” at Palazzo Italia, Expo 2015
• Started working as a Junior Graphic Designer at Terre Blu
• Exhibited two projects at MAC Capua: “Foofy” and “I ❤ Capua”
• Won the “LANDesing Contest - PharmaFood Section” second prize with XORT
• Worked with Accademia Mugnano and DuPont Corian
• Started studying Design and Communication at Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli